Tuesday 4 December 2012

Again, happy stuff came tumbling down on me!

 Yeay! At last. My last paper was yesterday, 4th December. I'm feeling so happy for the holidays. :)
    Today, 5th December, as I've told you last time, our class we'll be having an outing in KFC. Well, change the plan. We're having a picnic. Actually, I'm not that ecstatic. I kinda don't want to go to the beach. I want to have fun in the city, like window shopping or having lunch in the restaurant with ma friends but yeah, the beach is fine too. I have no rights to disagree with our plans though cause this trip is for us so, I might as well have to endure the day. I don't care.
   So, I'll be getting ready for bed. I'd missed my 'date' with a friend. I was suppose to go online in Facebook at 8.00 p.m. but I woke up nearly at 11.00p.m. My friend must have been disappointed with me. I'll have to explain to him tomorrow. Hehe... Good night, readers! <-- LOL! No one is going to read this.

P/S: Let's keep this 'secret' between you and me...shhh

Love,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment